- Blood tests - Coggins, heartworm, etc.
- Fecal analysis for parasites
- Teeth floating
- Castration - regular & cryptorchid
- Arthroscopic surgery - OCD
- Oral and sinus surgery
- and more!
- Stallion collection and training to phantom
- Artificial insemination
- Breeding soundness examinations
- Reproductive surgery
- Endoscopic examination for upper airway issues
- In-house blood machines for rapid analysis
- Capability to offer 24 hour monitoring for critical cases
- Pre-purchase exams
- Distal limb ultrasound
- Advanced lameness evaluation in an indoor arena
- Digital x-rays
Digital x-ray of the head of a horse to evaluate teeth and sinuses.
Horse under general anesthesia during a colic surgery in our hospital.