- Routine vaccinations
- Blood tests - heartworm, tick-borne disease, Feline leukemia/FIV tests.
- Fecal analysis for parasites
- New puppy/kitten appointments, with extra time scheduled for questions and education.
- Castrations and spays
- Front declaws
- Mass removals
- Other surgeries- foreign body, abdominal exploratory, abscesses, amputations and more!
- We recognize the importance of dental health for our pets.
- We have a newly purchased dental unit, so full service cleanings and extractions can be offered for your pets.
- In-house blood machines for rapid analysis in emergent cases.
- In-house computed radiography, for pristine digital x-ray images and rapid assessment.
- Capability to hospitalize for 24 hour care.
- Relationships with many area specialists, that can offer expertise on complicated cases.
- Ability to send out routine tests to a large laboratory for analysis, with 24 hour turnaround time.
- Management of chronic diseases and emergency cases.
End of life care
- Your pet will be treated with respect and dignity as it passes. Pets are sedated so passing is peaceful and pain-free.
- Caring support will be provided to owners.
- Cremation services are available.